Monday 6 June 2016

Chloe and Isabel...



Hello beautiful people!

Some of you may know I am a big fan of jewellery, I have quite the collection and I am always looking to widen it!
So when a lovely lady called Caitlin got in touch with me recently asking if I would like to collaborate I was very excited! 

This blog post is mainly aimed at my followers in America, almost half of you are from America and I feel that you deserve a post that's aimed at you guys as I'm always writing posts for my UK readers. Sorry it has taken me this long, this one is for you American babes.

Caitlin explained to me that she is part of an online boutique called Chloe and Isabel. I had a little look at the link she had sent me and I was immediately very glad that she had got in touch as the jewellery is beautiful! I believe it is based in Texas and they do ship to the UK however there have been issues with overseas delivery from time to time so if you do order something from the UK and it doesn't arrive please do get in touch with me because the lovely Caitlin has offered to send the items herself personally rather than through the company.



 I really felt that the jewellery was my style but at the same time, there is something for everyone. From sparkly rings to colourful beads, they have it all.
There are cheaper items that are very cute and more pricey items (still not super expensive) that are very exclusive.

What's also amazing about this company and their jewellery is that everything has a lifetime replacement warranty which is amazing because if it breaks (through no fault of your own) you just get a brand new one!

All their jewellery is hypo-allergenic, nickel free and lead safe! So all you sensitive skinned ladies can still wear it without worry! How amazing is that?!

I recommend looking on this website if it is coming upto your prom, if you're looking for wedding jewellery, looking for a nice gift for a friend or partner or just want to treat yourself on payday after a long hard month at work!

Below is a gallery of just some of the stunning jewellery you can buy from Chloe and Isabel.

Click here to go straight to the website.



























As you can see all the items are truly delightful so if you want to order from the US please go ahead and click here to go to the website.

If you would like to order from the UK let me know beforehand and I'll make sure if any problems arise I will get them sorted personally straight away. 

Don't forget to click my name on the pop up at the end so they know the recommendation was from me :P

Find them on Instagram @ chloeandisabel

Thank you to Caitlin for getting in touch! It's been a pleasure working with you.

I hope you all have a great week! 

Much Love,



Disclaimer: I am not being sponsored for this blog post, I was not sent any free items. However, for every $200 I make the company I get $50 of store credit as a thank you. All opinions are my 100% honest opinion.

Follow me on:







Adictik - Fashion Blogger Stacie

Fabusco - Fashion Blogger Stacie

Snapchat - Fbloggerstacie



























Share:

5 comments

  1. Aw, those pieces are so cute! They definitely have something for everyone. Their stack-able rings are really nice :) Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning aren't they! Thanks for your lovely comment ☺️ Stacie X

      Delete
    2. Hi Erin! I am so glad you love the jewelry! I am the lady who runs the boutique! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact! :) Thanks for checking it out!

      Delete
  2. I love these pieces! The coin necklace is stunning!
    Now following!
    Holly x
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! Thank you for your lovely comment ☺️ Xx

      Delete

© Sleek For Yourself! | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig